Infrared Inspection is highly valuable for many types of industrial operations, including:
- Utility Substations
- Pole Connections
- Lighting Panels
- Our technicians are fully trained and certified to conduct and analyze the results of Infrared Inspections.
- Bearing friction can be identified before it becomes bearing failure. Heater rolls can be inspected for uneven heating surfaces resulting from scaling or wear.
- Vessel and pipe insulation can be evaluated to identify sources of energy loss without disturbing the insulation.
- Heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment can be inspected to identify unintentional hot or cold spots.
- Full color infrared images
- Interpretation of images and collected data
- Summary of findings
- Recommendations for corrective actions
Marshall Industrial Technologies' Inspection Services team provides Infrared Inspection to visualize, measure, and document thermal performance and to identify thermal problems before they can cause costly damage or downtime. The Infrared non-contact inspection process is both safe and economical.
Both the National Fire Protection Agency and the American Society of Non-Destructive Testing recommend Infrared Inspection as an intelligent, economical prevention method.
Find out how Infrared Inspection can keep your operation running safely and efficiently.
Please contact us at 1-800-969-1133 today to request a quote for Infrared Thermography Services.