Machinery failures can be a major loss of productivity for manufacturing companies. But, preventative maintenance helps to avoid such losses. At Marshall, we believe that anticipating costly failures and malfunctions is part of maintaining machinery, so we offer a wide range of industrial machinery preventive and predictive services. We’ll help your company take a more proactive approach to equipment maintenance––keeping your machinery in proper operating condition, thereby reducing the potential for costly downtime.
Services Provided by Marshall
The industrial machinery preventive/predictive services we offer include:
- Machinery Evaluations and Troubleshooting
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UT)
- A method for determining the working age and status of a part by measuring the thickness and corrosion of a material.
- Hydrostatic Testing
- A method for testing for leaks or other flaws in pressure vessels.
- Dye Penetrant Testing
- The application of a dye to a material’s surface to detect cracks, fractures, porosity, or leaks.
- Machinery Alignment
- Available for the chemical, food and beverage, pulp and paper, petroleum, pharmaceutical, printing and publishing, recycling, and rubber industries.
- Laser Shaft Alignment
- The use of a laser to align two or more rotating shafts in a machine.
- Overhead Crane Installation, Inspection, Load Testing, and Repair
- Infrared surveys
- Infrared surveys identify “hot spots” in electrical components before they can cause system failure, or worse yet, fire damage.
- Spare parts manufacturing
- Our shop has the capabilities for fabricating and machining spare parts for critical components prone to failure often in a fraction of the time, and at a fraction of the cost, offered by the equipment manufacturer. This way, your plant can be prepared with back-up parts in advance to prevent unexpected downtime due to component failure.
If you’re looking for a trusted provider of industrial machinery services to extend the life of your equipment and adopt a preventative maintenance schedule, contact Marshall.
Learn more about our manufacturing equipment preventive and predictive services online at www.marshallindtech.com
A full-service, multi-skilled industrial service company, Marshall Industrial Technologies serves as a single source for routine and emergency equipment installation, machinery repair, and plant maintenance. We’re also proud to offer state of the art Orbital Welding Services.
Orbital welding involves the continuous mechanical rotation of the welding arc around a static workpiece. The process serves as an ideal solution for the welding of items that are fairly resistant to manual welding due to their shape or size.