We’re pleased to offer On-Site/Portable Machining; that means we’ll come to you and satisfy your machining needs at your location with qualified field machinists. Below is a list of the many on-site/portable machining services that we offer:
- Machining full face, raised face, back face and grooved flanges; internal and external mounted machines available; to 120" O.D.
- Applications include cutting 'O' Ring grooves, vertical grooves, V grooves, pipelines and reactor vessel flanges.
Pipe Cutting / Weld Preparation
- Applications include all types of vessels, pipes, valves and tubes.
Shaft & Journal Machining
- Repair of worn or damaged shafts and journals up to 11" in diameter, including stepped profiles, ring grooves and parallel shafts; weld build-up if necessary; polishing available.
- Applications include mixer journals, roll journals, alternator and ventilator shafts, crank pins, presses, turbine rotor journals, fan shafts and pumps, and more.
- Sizes include 1- 36" in diameter and in excess of 60"; to 12' distance between bores; please inquire about larger bores and the alignment that is always necessary to ensure accuracy.
- Applications include industrial equipment and machinery including mining & earth- moving equipment, excavator buckets, printing presses, pump housings, valve bodies, valve seats, turbine casings, diesel engines, crank and cam shaft housings.
- Applications include milling and fly-cutting pump and motor bedplates, milling heat exchanger division plates, external and internal keyways in shafts and bores, crane pedestals and tracks, bedplates, steel rolling mills, hatch covers and square flange machining, blast and oxygen furnaces, concast units, sinter plants, iron ore terminals and mill stands, joint faces on fin/fan coolers and intercoolers.
Please contact us at 1-800-969-1133 today to request a quote for On-Site/Portable Machining Services.