Marshall Industrial Technologies is the leading provider of excellent machining services. We currently offer CNC machining services, including turning, drilling, and milling. With our in-house machining shops fully equipped with precision machining tools, you can trust us to complete every project with the best outcomes.
We aim to provide our customers with results that can exceed their expectations. Our commitment to quality has been recognized by our numerous satisfied clients, who have benefitted from our precision work. Further, our team of experienced machinists is readily available and happy to assist you with your project in any way possible.
Machining Services by Marshall Industrial Technologies
Machining is a manufacturing process used to produce parts, products, and components by removing layers from a particular workpiece. Several types, including CNC machining, utilize different tools to achieve a finished product.
CNC machining refers to computer numerical control, which means computerized controls are employed to control the tools. It allows for a custom machining job that can produce parts with high precision. Plus, it’s suitable for differentmaterials, such as metal, plastics, and wood.
Fortunately, the best CNC machining services are available at Marshall Industrial Technologies. Our CNC machining center can turn, drill, and mill various materials to produce precise parts. All of these are done with your specifications and requirements in mind.
The Different Types of CNC Machining Services Available
CNC precision machining is suitable for various industries due to its capabilities. These industries include aerospace, automotive, medical, construction, agriculture, and more. Depending on the project, the parts or components created through custom CNC machining are used for multiple applications.
With that said, different types of CNC machining are available to ensure that the product is achieved to the best of our abilities. These various CNC machining operations are as follows:
- CNC Drilling: Multi-point drill bits are equipped to the machining center to produce cylindrical holes in the workpiece. The machine feeds the drill bits perpendicularly to the workpiece’s plane. This method has vertically aligned holes with diameters equal to the diameter of the drill bit.
- CNC Turning: Single-point cutting tools are used in turning to remove materials from a rotating workpiece. The lathe machine feeds the device in a linear motion on the surface of the workpiece until the desired outcome is achieved.
- CNC Milling: Multiple rotating cutting tools are utilized to remove materials from a rotating workpiece in milling machining. The machine feeds the rotating workpiece in the same direction as the tool’s rotation. On the other hand, manual milling is when the workpiece is fed in the opposite direction as the rotation of the tool.
Applications of CNC Machining
Our machining shops have the best CNC machining tools, enabling us to produce your desired workpiece with little to no error. You can trust us to exceed your expectations while ensuring the product works according to its application.
Some of the typical applications are as follows:
- Metal fabrication
- Metal removal applications
- Micro-machining tiny parts for the medical industry
- Electronic parts
- Industrial components
- Construction tools and products
- Food and beverage parts for equipment
- Military and defense
There are many other uses and applications, but the ones mentioned above are the most common. And we can provide our services for the same applications as well.
CNC Machining at Marshall Industrial Technologies
Don’t hesitate to come to us if you’re looking for custom or standard CNC machining. We have the capabilities and experience to ensure that we can deliver the products and components that you need for your specific project.
Contact us today if you have any questions or concerns about our services. We’re here to guide you and find a solution to your problems. You can also request a quote, and we’ll provide you with an accurate and competitive estimate immediately.