Your facility’s heating, cooling, and climate control systems are crucial to maintain, which is why its important to partner with a reliable company for your HVAC-R maintenance and repair needs. At Marshall Industrial Technologies, our main priority is to protect indoor air quality, improve comfort, reduce energy costs, and streamline maintenance and installation services.
When you partner with Marshall Industrial Technologies for your industrial and commercial HVAC-R needs, you gain access to our factory-trained technicians, who are available 24/7 to provide repair, maintenance, and installation services for your heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems.
Industrial and Commercial HVAC-R Services
Marshall Industrial Technologies is well known for designing and installing highly efficient industrial and commercial HVAC-R systems. Our experienced team of technicians consider many factors before moving ahead with design and implementation, including:
- The size of the facility
- The number of average daily occupants
- Heat output from electronics, appliances, and other equipment
Our team can evaluate your building and provide you with a competitive quote for a new standard- or high-efficiency HVAC unit. If you have an old unit, or are looking to move to a newer, more efficient system, contact our experts today.
Marshall Industrial Technologies can help build a custom HVAC-R service tailored to your building’s specific needs.
HVAC-R Services include:
- Complete Systems & Single Components
- Package Rooftop HVAC Equipment
- Makeup Air Systems
- Cooling Towers
- Process Cooling & Heating
- Exhaust Fans
- Duct Work
- Infra-Red Heating Systems
- Walk-In Coolers & Freezers
- Electric, Pneumatic, and Electronic Control Systems
- Constant Temperature & Humidity Systems
- Computer Room Systems
- Filtration Systems
- Clean Room Systems
24/7 Emergency HVAC-R Services
When your HVAC-R system fails, you need a qualified and experienced HVAC-R service contractor that can quickly determine the issue and provide you with a solution and timeline for repair. As an industry-leading provider of industrial and commercial HVAC-R systems, Marshall Industrial Technologies can work with your rooftop or central plant system to quickly identify the problem and develop a course of action.
Some common problems that lead to an emergency repair call include:
- Insufficient maintenance practices.Failure to perform preventative maintenance, or performing it incorrectly, is a leading cause of emergency repair calls. Make sure to perform basic preventive maintenance tasks, such as changing filters, checking fluid levels, and scheduling annual maintenance services. Doing this will enhance your system’s efficiency, reliability, and safety.
- Inexperienced service. Make sure that you are enlisting the help of a qualified, experienced professional for all your HVAC-R service needs. This will prevent costly and inconvenient emergency repair needs in the future.
- Outdated systems. As HVAC-R systems age, they are more likely to break down or malfunction. If you find yourself scheduling frequent costly repairs, it may be time to upgrade to a newer, more efficient system. Marshall Industrial Technologies can help you select and install the appropriate system to meet your specific requirements.
- Dust Collection Systems
- Air Cleaning & Purifying Systems
- High & Low Pressure Systems
- Control Systems
- Preventive Service Maintenance Contracts
- Energy Conservation & Management
- Pollution Control Systems
- A.S.M.E. Code Welding: “U” & “S” Stamps
- National Board “R” Stamp
- Electrical System Installation
Marshall Industrial Technologies’ specializes in a complete range of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration services including design, installation, repair, retrofit, and maintenance contracts. We take complete responsibility for the design and installation of high-quality, cost-effective, energy-efficient systems.
Our growing list of customers comes from a variety of sectors including: industrial plants, healthcare facilities, multi-unit housing, commercial and institutional building owners, and state and municipal government facilities.
Our factory-trained technicians are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to perform HVAC and Refrigeration System Installations and all aspects of HVAC and Refrigeration service, maintenance and repair.
HVAC and Refrigeration equipment maintenance issues are all but inevitable. That’s why preventive maintenance plans can provide extremely valuable return on investment. When we serve as your HVAC and Refrigeration Preventive Maintenance contractor, you can focus on production.
Planned HVAC and Refrigeration equipment maintenance is essential to the proper operation of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment. If preventive maintenance is not performed regularly, the equipment will inevitably require extensive and costly repairs and result in unplanned downtime. It just makes good sense to pay a small amount periodically to avoid paying considerably more, later. When we perform our inspections, proper operation of the equipment is checked and verified. If not properly maintained HVAC equipment will exceed its design limitations and result in equipment failure.
Planned HVAC and Refrigeration equipment maintenance benefits:
- Regularly scheduled service intervals
- Elimination of system failures
- Elimination of complaints and health risks
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced running time
- Reduced utility bills
An annual HVAC and Refrigeration Equipment Preventive Maintenance Contract will undoubtedly increase the life of your equipment and reduce downtime.
Your Trusted HVAC-R Service Provider
At Marshall Industrial Technologies we offer a variety of HVAC-R services, including installation, maintenance, repair, and much more. Specializing in a complete range of heating, air conditioning, ventilating, and refrigeration services, we have the knowledge and experience to provide you with a solution catered to your exact needs. For more information about our HVAC-R services, contact us or request a quote today.