HVAC-R Services include:
- Complete Systems & Single Components
- Package Rooftop HVAC Equipment
- Makeup Air Systems
- Cooling Towers
- Process Cooling & Heating
- Exhaust Fans
- Duct Work
- Infra-Red Heating Systems
- Walk-In Coolers & Freezers
- Electric, Pneumatic, and Electronic Control Systems
- Constant Temperature & Humidity Systems
- Computer Room Systems
- Filtration Systems
- Clean Room Systems
- Dust Collection Systems
- Air Cleaning & Purifying Systems
- High & Low Pressure Systems
- Control Systems
- Preventive Service Maintenance Contracts
- Energy Conservation & Management
- Pollution Control Systems
- A.S.M.E. Code Welding: “U” & “S” Stamps
- National Board “R” Stamp
- Electrical System Installation
Marshall Industrial Technologies’ specializes in a complete range of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration services including design, installation, repair, retrofit, and maintenance contracts. We take complete responsibility for the design and installation of high-quality, cost-effective, energy-efficient systems.
Our growing list of customers comes from a variety of sectors including: industrial plants, healthcare facilities, multi-unit housing, commercial and institutional building owners, and state and municipal government facilities.
Our factory-trained technicians are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to perform HVAC and Refrigeration System Installations and all aspects of HVAC and Refrigeration service, maintenance and repair.
HVAC and Refrigeration equipment maintenance issues are all but inevitable. That’s why preventive maintenance plans can provide extremely valuable return on investment. When we serve as your HVAC and Refrigeration Preventive Maintenance contractor, you can focus on production.
Planned HVAC and Refrigeration equipment maintenance is essential to the proper operation of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment. If preventive maintenance is not performed regularly, the equipment will inevitably require extensive and costly repairs and result in unplanned downtime. It just makes good sense to pay a small amount periodically to avoid paying considerably more, later. When we perform our inspections, proper operation of the equipment is checked and verified. If not properly maintained HVAC equipment will exceed its design limitations and result in equipment failure.
Planned HVAC and Refrigeration equipment maintenance benefits:
- Regularly scheduled service intervals
- Elimination of system failures
- Elimination of complaints and health risks
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced running time
- Reduced utility bills
An annual HVAC and Refrigeration Equipment Preventive Maintenance Contract will undoubtedly increase the life of your equipment and reduce downtime.